OWASP Mantra – Free and Open Source Browser based Security Framework, is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for penetration testers, web application developers, security professionals etc.
OWASP Mantra provides:
- A web application security testing framework built on top of a browser.
- Supports Windows, Linux(both 32 and 64 bit) and Macintosh.
- Can work with other software like ZAP using built in proxy management function which makes it much more convenient.
- Available in 9 languages: Arabic, Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional, English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish and Turkish
- Comes installed with major security distributions including BackTrack and Matriux
Open your kali Linux terminal and type
apt-get install owasp-mantra-ff
After installing the setup again open your terminal and type
Now we can access all the tools that OWASP Mantra
Author: AArti Singh is a Researcher and Technical Writer at Hacking Articles an Information Security Consultant Social Media Lover and Gadgets.