PenTBox is a Security Suite that packs security and stability testing oriented tools for networks and systems. Programmed in Ruby and oriented to GNU/Linux systems, but compatible with Windows, MacOS and every systems where Ruby works.
– Command execution in gets (STDIN) implemented. (!command)
– Honeypot now shows attacker’s IP and port (thx Shyish)
– Included log options.
– Wordlist is bigger now.
– Included “back” option on menus.
– Included new area, Web tools.
– Included new module MAC address geolocation (samy.pl).
– Included new module HTTP directory bruteforce.
– Included new module HTTP common files bruteforce.
– Included exploits for DoS
[other/http] 3Com SuperStack Switch DoS
[other/http] 3Com OfficeConnect Routers DoS (Content-Type)
[windows/ftp] Windows 7 IIS7.5 FTPSVC UNAUTH’D DoS
[windows/ftp] Solar FTP Server 2.1 DoS
[windows/pptp] MS02-063 PPTP Malformed Control Data Kernel DoS
[windows/smb] Windows Vista/7 SMB2.0 Negotiate Protocol Request DoS BSOD
– Included pb_update.rb to update PenTBox from the SVN repository.
– Fixed issue with SHODAN API.
– Deleted l33t speak and extra menu.
– Improved permissions checking, now it’s done by euid, not username (thx r4mosg)
How to Install Pentbox in Your Backtrack
Step 1: First Download latest Version of Pentboxrom here
Step 2: Now change the permission of pentbox.rb file in pentest folder
Step 3: Chmod 777 pentbox.rb
Step 4: Now type ./pentbox.rb
In PentBox Option 1 for Cryptography tools
In PentBox Option 2 for Network tools
In PentBox Option3 for Web