PDF unlocker, which is Recover PDF Password, can help you find your lost passwords for protected PDF documents created in any version of Adobe Acrobat, including Unicode passwords for Acrobat 9.x PDF files, no matter what language or keyboard layout you used to protect your data.
- Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software
- Recovers “User” password, which is required to open the file
- Recovers “Owner” password, which permits to use PDF files without any restrictions (copy, print, edit, etc.)
- Brute-force and dictionary search are used to recover the password
- Patterns can be used to minimize search time if any part of the password is known
- Non-English characters in passwords are supported
- Automatically saves password search state and can resume after a pause
- Handy recovery history
- Decrypts PDF files
- Removes digital signature from a decrypted PDF file
- Supports PDF 1.7 (Acrobat 9.x) files, including 256-bit decryption
- Supports Windows 2000, XP, 2003, Vista, Windows Server 2008 x32, Windows 7, all 64-bit system platforms
- Supports multiprocessor systems for even higher speed of password search
How to use PDF Password Recovery
- First Download PDF Password Recovery from Here and install it on your computer.
- Launch Recover PDF Password – an essential PDF unlocker.
- Select the PDF file you are going to unlock PDF password for and add it to Recover PDF Password.
- To unlock PDF document choose whether you will be recovering “Owner” or “User” password.
- Choose the search method to unlock PDF. Choosing the right method can significantly save your time.
- Click on start recovery
This utility scans the passwords stored by popular Windows applications (Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and more…) and displays security information about all these passwords. The security information of every stored password includes the total number of characters, number of numeric characters, number of lowercase/uppercase characters, number of repeating characters, and password strength. You can use this tool to determine whether the passwords used by other users are secured enough, without watching the passwords themselves.
Currently this tool scans the passwords for following apps, support for more apps will be added in future versions.
- Internet Explorer 4.0 – 6.0
- Internet Explorer 7.0 – 9.0
- Mozilla Firefox (All Versions)
- Dialup/VPN passwords of Windows
- MSN/Windows Messenger
- Microsoft Outlook
- Windows Live Mail
First Download WMP12 Library Background Change
Open the software click on Replace and select the picture.
Then Click on Replace with wallpaper and then on apply to set the desktop wallpaper as the media player library background. Finally click on apply.
Now, your selected picture will be set as the library background.
SecurityLabs Experts from India release a new Virtual Encryption Tool called “VanishCrypt“. A Freeware Utility to Secure Your Data. It creates a virtual disk that contains your secret files. Data is protected with a Encrypted Password. The files are completely inaccessible without the correct password. Stored files are encrypted with strong CryptoAPI.
It have “Advanced Mode” with you can create a real virtual drive accessible in Explorer that contains your files stored in the vdisk image.
It uses Win32 API for I/O operations for a great speed improvements
Documentation is Present at: http://code.google.com/p/vanishcrypt/