Archive for November, 2011
People on Facebook
- More than 800 million active users
- More than 50% of our active users log on to Facebook in any given day
- Average user has 130 friends
Activity on Facebook
- More than 900 million objects that people interact with (pages, groups, events and community pages)
- Average user is connected to 80 community pages, groups and events
- On average, more than 250 million photos are uploaded per day
- More than 70 languages available on the site
- More than 75% of users are outside of the United States
- Over 300,000 users helped translate the site through the translations application
- On average, people on Facebook install apps more than 20 million times every day
- Every month, more than 500 million people use an app on Facebook or experience Facebook Platform on other websites
- More than 7 million apps and websites are integrated with Facebook
- More than 350 million active users currently access Facebook through their mobile devices
- More than 475 mobile operators globally work to deploy and promote Facebook mobile products
What is KickNotes?
KickNotes is a completely free service used to send and receive self-destructing online messages.
Using KickNotes, you can (for example) compose a message which will delete itself after the first time it’s viewed. You can also compose a message which will delete itself after ten minutes but can be viewed an unlimited number of times within those ten minutes. You can even compose a message which self destructs after ten views or ten minutes (whichever comes first). With KickNotes, you’re in control of your messages!
SecurityLabs Experts from India release a new Virtual Encryption Tool called “VanishCrypt“. A Freeware Utility to Secure Your Data. It creates a virtual disk that contains your secret files. Data is protected with a Encrypted Password. The files are completely inaccessible without the correct password. Stored files are encrypted with strong CryptoAPI.
It have “Advanced Mode” with you can create a real virtual drive accessible in Explorer that contains your files stored in the vdisk image.
It uses Win32 API for I/O operations for a great speed improvements
Documentation is Present at: http://code.google.com/p/vanishcrypt/