Archive for May, 2011
Step 1:- Download the necessary software Beast 2.06
Step 2:- Open the software
Step 3:- Now click on “Build server “button.
Step 4:- Now in this window click on the notifications tab.
Step 5:- In the notifications tab click on the e-mail button.
Step 6:- Now In this window fill your proper and valid email id.
Step 7:- Now go to “AV-FW kill” tab.
Step 8: – Now In this put a tick mark on the “disable XP firewall “.
Step 9:-Now click on “EXE icon” tab.
Step 10:- Select any icon and click on the ”Save Server” button and the Trojan will be made.
Step 11:-Now send this Trojan File to victim.
Step 12:- As and when the victim will install the Trojan on his system you will get a notification e-mail on your specified e-mail id while making the Trojan. This Email consists of the IP address and port of the victim.
Step 13:-Put This IP address and Port in the place shown in the below snap-shot.
Step 14:- After That Click on the “Go Beast” Button and You will be connected to victims PC.Google+
Mantra is a collection of free and open source tools integrated into a web browser, which can become handy for students, penetration testers, web application developers, security professionals etc. Mantra is a security framework which can be very helpful in performing all the five phases of attacks including reconnaissance, scanning and enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, and covering tracks.
Mantra is lite, flexible, portable and user friendly with a nice graphical user interface. You can carry it in memory cards, flash drives, CD/DVDs, etc. It can be run natively on Linux, Windows and Mac platforms. It can also be installed on to your system within minutes. Mantra is absolutely free of cost and takes no time for you to set up.
The Mantra is a powerful set of tools to make the attacker’s task easier. The beta version of Mantra Security Toolkit contains following tools built onto it. You can also always suggest any tools/ scripts that you would like see in the next release.
- Access Me
- Add N Edit Cookies+
- DOM inspector
- Domain Details
- Firebug Autocompleter
- Google Site Indexer
- Host Spy
- Key Manager
- Library Detector
- Live HTTP Headers
- Resurrect Pages
- Selenium IDE
- SQL Inject ME
- Tamper Data
- URL Flipper
- User Agent Switcher
- Vitzo WHOIS
- Web Developer
- XSS Me
- First Sign up an account with way2sms.com
- After SignUp you will get a confirmation code on the Mobile to Prove your Authentication,If you verify the code your account will be activated.
- Login to your account in way2sms.com
- After that Go to Mail Alerts Section,which is just located besides,see the bellow image.
- There is an option called as Activate the Mail Alerts.Just click on Activate button to Activate the Mail alerts on your Mobile phone.
- Logon to your Gmail account
- click on settings & then click on ‘FORWARDING/POP/IMAP‘ option
- Select ‘Forward a copy of incoming mail to” option & Enter your Way2SMS Email ID[email protected] there.
- Gmail sends a verification code to [email protected].
- You will receive gmail confirmation mail alert on your mobile with subject line containing confirmation code.
- Copy and paste the verification code in Gmail verification box.Click On Verfy.
- Finished. You will now receive alerts for every incoming mail that arrives in your gmail id.