Archive for November, 2009
1.Right click on the desktop and select Properties.
2.Click on the tab Desktop at the top and then “Customize Desktop” at the bottom.
3.Now click on the tab Web. Click New and copy the URL of the webpage that you want to set as the wallpaper.
1. open the Run dialog box.
2. Type eudcedit in the Open text box and click OK.
3. When the Private Character Editor launches
4. create your characters.
5. When you finish, select the Save Character comma
6. open the Run dialog box.
7. Type charmap in the Open text box and click OK.
8. When the Character Map appears, select the Font drop-down list and select All Fonts
9. Select your character, click the Select button, and then click the Copy button.
You can now paste your font character into any document that you want.Google+